Saturday, October 30, 2010

At last!

Well, the past year was a rough one, so I didn't get this blog started.  I had great plans, none of which came to fruition.  But now, its time to get posting!

I'm an apprentice dog trainer in Kamloops, BC, and I have the great fortune to work with several women who are both friends and mentors.  I am truly lucky to be able to learn from them, and trust me -- I learn A TON from them all the time!

One of the reasons I wanted to start this blog is because I have all sorts of ideas floating around in my head about dogs and dog training, and I need a place to explore them.  And now, I have many great friends in cyberspace who clue me in to good resources, and I want to share them.  And finally, I help teach classes for puppies and adolescent (teenaged) dogs, and I wanted a site where I can post about things that are brought up by our students.

My intention is to write a post for this blog once a week, and to post links to other good resources and articles as I come across them.  We'll see how crazy life gets, and if it gets in the way of my plans!  You know what they say about the best laid plans...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment